The Only True “No-Salt Softener”
The Luxury of Ultra Pure Water Throughout Your Home
Why settle for just filtered or softened water in your home when you can have pure water at every usage point. These systems provide the best water available that will be crystal clear and free from odours and tastes. Also they provide all the benefits of softened water without the need for cumbersome salt bags. These systems are truly the "No Salt Softeners"
Why You Need or Want it
These systems are designed for the discerning customer that wants sparkling clear water throughout their home. These systems will remove almost all contaminants that make your water aesthetically displeasing. They are even employed in situations were other treatment methods are unsuccessful at remedying the problems. .
How It Works
Nano-Filtration and Reverse Osmosis provide filtration at the molecular level which allows them to filter out hardness, iron, tannins and other contaminants that conventional filtration cannot remove. This technology provides a very pure product without the need for more cumbersome and invasive methods such as chlorination, ionexchange and sedimentation. Water is squeezed through a membrane that separates the water from the unwanted materials that are carried by the water. We choose the correct membrane to achieve the results you desire.
Water Conditioning and Purification Online Article on Residential Nanofiltration.
What is a membrane and how are they made?
What is a membrane?
How do they work?
Systems can be tailored to leave the water with some remaining alkalinity to balance the pH. You don't have to live with corrosive water that is produced by competitive systems.
- Soft water without adding sodium
- No-Salt or need to carry those heavy bags or worrying about the environment.
- No colour or cloudiness in your water and odours are gone.
- Trace contaminants reduced at every tap.
- No spotting of dishes and no need for wiping.
- Excellent secondary barrier against micro-organisms.
Activated Carbon Filter
Scale Control System (option)
- Quite often not required.
- Municipal water requires activated carbon for de-chlorination.
- Surface or lake waters require sediment filtration.
- Water containing high hardness may require chemical scale control.
Nano-Filtration System Disinfection
- Assure microbial safe water from your system.
Nano-Filtration Post Alkalization or De-Ionization
- In most cases proper membrane selection and system design eliminates the need for post treatment.
- Some installations include marble chip alkalizers to adjust treated water ph and alkalinity levels.
- In installations requiring laboratory grade water de-ionizers are used to polish the system product water making it some of the purest on earth.